Bestseller | Dyed Gradient Blonde Shaggy Short Synthetic Wig 10 inch (Basic cap)
NOTE: Colors & Products displayed on different equipment may appear different from actual.
The length is based on straightening hair
- This wig features a classic "boy" cut with longer layered areas on the front and sides for more styling options, and the length of the front piece allows styling on the face. The long, textured sides can be worn leaning forward for a sexy look, or flicking your fingers behind your ears for a more streamlined effect. The lightly sculpted and textured nape adds to the sophisticated look of this style.
- How to wear
- Simply tuck your hair into the wig cap, or you may wish to use a wig cap liner.
- Put the wig on your head and place it at the hairline.
- For a customized comfort fit, use the adjustable Velcro buckle on the side of the wig to adjust the hat for comfort fit.
- Tuck in any stray hair.
- Designed with weft lines on the side and back, it provides perfect lightweight. Natural density. Make sure the hair is side down for a seamless blend. Can ensure the safety of wearing. Impeccable wig to
- Ultimate comfort. And reflect some of the most natural and beautiful designs. These fancy haircuts. Realistic alternative hair solutions for women with partial or total hair loss
Hair Length Charts
Hair Length Charts
When it comes to hairstyling and face defining, hair length plays a crucial role in determining the two.
Often women crave different hairstyles of varying hair lengths either with their natural hairs or hair extensions for various reasons but do not know how to classify the hair type they want.
You would hear some say things like ‘I want a short hair that is not so short’ or ‘I want something long but not busy with tight curls’ etc.
These somewhat confusing statements are a result of ignorance of appropriate measurement of various hair lengths.
If you know the exact hair length you want and what it is called, you wouldn’t end up with such confusing terms, would spend a shorter time at your salon, and would get yourself an appropriate length of hair extension. In today’s guide, we’ll be looking at hair length chart for wavy hairs, curly hairs, and other hair types.
Straight Hair Length
Wavy Hair Length Charts
Curly Hair Length Chart
When choosing a hair system it’s important to understand what options are available. Wigs and hairpieces come in two different varieties: human and synthetic.
Human Hair is soft and more silky feeling than synthetic hair. It can be colored and permed, also curled with a heated iron or rollers. It is recommended for a smoother look or clients who like to work with their hair. Many feel it is well worth the effort.
Synthetic Hair is very natural looking and comes in a variety of shades and tones and curl or wave patterns. No heat can be used, yet a wet set is easily achieved yet not necessary. Synthetic hair is recommended for those looking for ease of style and care.
Really like the wig, love the color and style. I have one issue with the wig, but mainly wigs in general, they all part left to right and I wear the part right to left. This causes issues with regular cap wigs and with this one when I try to comb it right to left it shows the wefting, so I have to figure out how to fix that.
good quality but the color was not as advertised. otherwise I would purchase again
This wig is soo cute and carefree looking. Would be perfect for an "On the Go" day!
much too much hair