Muse | Cropped Layered Bob Synthetic Wig 8 Inch (Basic Cap)
NOTE: Colors & Products displayed on different equipment may appear different from actual.
The length is based on straightening hair
- This short wig is classic, chic and elegant. A bob cut with bangs makes it stylish and suitable for any season. This "wobbly" look can be designed out of the box as sleek and sleek, or messy and messy. The premium synthetic fibers look and feel like human hair, and are available in a variety of salon-inspired shades.
- How to wear
- Simply tuck your hair into the wig cap, or you may wish to use a wig cap liner.
- Put the wig on your head and place it at the hairline.
- For a customized comfort fit, use the adjustable Velcro buckle on the side of the wig to adjust the hat for comfort fit.
- Tuck in any stray hair.
- Designed with weft lines on the side and back, it provides perfect lightweight. Natural density. Make sure the hair is side down for a seamless blend. Can ensure the safety of wearing. Impeccable wig to
- Ultimate comfort. And reflect some of the most natural and beautiful designs. These fancy haircuts. Realistic alternative hair solutions for women with partial or total hair loss.
Hair Length Charts
Hair Length Charts
When it comes to hairstyling and face defining, hair length plays a crucial role in determining the two.
Often women crave different hairstyles of varying hair lengths either with their natural hairs or hair extensions for various reasons but do not know how to classify the hair type they want.
You would hear some say things like ‘I want a short hair that is not so short’ or ‘I want something long but not busy with tight curls’ etc.
These somewhat confusing statements are a result of ignorance of appropriate measurement of various hair lengths.
If you know the exact hair length you want and what it is called, you wouldn’t end up with such confusing terms, would spend a shorter time at your salon, and would get yourself an appropriate length of hair extension. In today’s guide, we’ll be looking at hair length chart for wavy hairs, curly hairs, and other hair types.
Straight Hair Length
Wavy Hair Length Charts
Curly Hair Length Chart
When choosing a hair system it’s important to understand what options are available. Wigs and hairpieces come in two different varieties: human and synthetic.
Human Hair is soft and more silky feeling than synthetic hair. It can be colored and permed, also curled with a heated iron or rollers. It is recommended for a smoother look or clients who like to work with their hair. Many feel it is well worth the effort.
Synthetic Hair is very natural looking and comes in a variety of shades and tones and curl or wave patterns. No heat can be used, yet a wet set is easily achieved yet not necessary. Synthetic hair is recommended for those looking for ease of style and care.
This wig was really nice and well made. I returned it because it was to much hair for me and just didn’t look good on me.
Hair is soft, great right out of the box.
Muse is the best wig I have found! It has soft, natural hair, realistic color blend (Glazed Sand), and great style. I did have my hair stylist trim off the nape of the neck, which is quite long.
The Glazed Sand color is a soft honey blond with lighter highlights. It is not as light as shown in some if the photos. The wig is hand tied, so it is very comfortable and it washes well. I highly recommend Muse.
So cute, free flowing and soft! I have coarse thick natural hair and I love the way this wig moves!
Fast, super service. I love this wig so now I have two of them in different colors.
Hi dear, Thank you for your feedback, we will work hard to provide better products and services, have a good day!