Winner Petite | Short Layered Synthetic Wig 10 Inch (Basic)
NOTE: Colors & Products displayed on different equipment may appear different from actual.
The length is based on straightening hair
- This is a pixie wig with few layers of waves, perfect for every occasion. Loved for its simplicity, it offers slim bangs with textured layering on top, length at the top and layering at the ends. The tapered neckline is slightly longer to cover where you need it most. The open weft in the cap creates better air circulation, which provides more cooling to the scalp. It is breathable and lightweight, making it more comfortable to wear. Out of the box, with a light shake, this short wig is easy to style and comfortable to wear!
- How to wear
- Simply tuck your hair into the wig cap, or you may wish to use a wig cap liner.
- Put the wig on your head and place it at the hairline.
- For a customized comfort fit, use the adjustable Velcro buckle on the side of the wig to adjust the hat for comfort fit.
- Tuck in any stray hair.
- Designed with weft lines on the side and back, it provides perfect lightweight. Natural density. Make sure the hair is side down for a seamless blend. Can ensure the safety of wearing. Impeccable temple to
- Ultimate comfort. And reflect some of the most natural and beautiful designs. These fancy haircuts. Realistic alternative hair solutions for
- women with partial or total hair loss.
Hair Length Charts
Hair Length Charts
When it comes to hairstyling and face defining, hair length plays a crucial role in determining the two.
Often women crave different hairstyles of varying hair lengths either with their natural hairs or hair extensions for various reasons but do not know how to classify the hair type they want.
You would hear some say things like ‘I want a short hair that is not so short’ or ‘I want something long but not busy with tight curls’ etc.
These somewhat confusing statements are a result of ignorance of appropriate measurement of various hair lengths.
If you know the exact hair length you want and what it is called, you wouldn’t end up with such confusing terms, would spend a shorter time at your salon, and would get yourself an appropriate length of hair extension. In today’s guide, we’ll be looking at hair length chart for wavy hairs, curly hairs, and other hair types.
Straight Hair Length
Wavy Hair Length Charts
Curly Hair Length Chart
When choosing a hair system it’s important to understand what options are available. Wigs and hairpieces come in two different varieties: human and synthetic.
Human Hair is soft and more silky feeling than synthetic hair. It can be colored and permed, also curled with a heated iron or rollers. It is recommended for a smoother look or clients who like to work with their hair. Many feel it is well worth the effort.
Synthetic Hair is very natural looking and comes in a variety of shades and tones and curl or wave patterns. No heat can be used, yet a wet set is easily achieved yet not necessary. Synthetic hair is recommended for those looking for ease of style and care.
Winner is a wig that is ready to wear right out of the box.
Great I ordered the wrong way the first time called sent it back got the one I have now and I absolutely love it I had no problem everything went smooth the representative was very nice and I appreciated her help immensely
I have been wearing this synthetic hair wig for 8 years and in various colors during this time. I regularly get compliments on the look. Thanks dont customize it with styling - right out of the box and a few brushes. Price has gone up 30% for the same item over the last few years but I watch for sales and buy several a a time.
Love the style, color and quality. I am very impressed and pleased.
My only problem is that I cant seem to make the cap line not show in front. Even so, this is a lovely wig.